Subscription Detail of Zong Weekly SMS Bundle
Another major gain for subscribers is offered by Zong. The Google Play Store has a version of the My Zong app. This software is really easy to download. Users will enable all Zong SMS packages online using the app. Simply click on the desired package and enter the desired code to trigger it. Zong offers a variety of packages, including a regular SMS package, a weekly SMS package, and a monthly SMS package. There are many Zong SMS packages available, but we’ll focus on the Zong Weekly Pkg here. This plan includes 1500 SMS that can be used on any network. This kit has a one-week span. The bundle costs just 21 rupees to use. A total of 200 MB will be allocated to WhatsApp. By dialing *702#, you can sign up for the offer.
|Package||Zong Weekly SMS Bundle|
|Price||Rs. 21 Incl. Tax|
|Internet||200 MBs for WhatsApp|
|Free SMS||1500 SMS|
|How to subscribe||Dial *702#|
|To unsubscribe||Send ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘unsub’ to 700|
Terms & Conditions
- This weekly deal is only available to Zong prepaid customers.
- Any recharge is subject to a 12.5 percent Advance Income Tax (AIT).
- On use, there is a 19.5 percent sales tax (GST).
- On recharges/bills, a 12.5 percent advance income tax is applied.
- In Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, and Sindh provinces, 19.5 percent sales tax will be applied on all data package subscriptions, default Internet use, and out-of-bundle usage charges.
- Both voice and SMS package subscriptions, as well as voice and SMS use in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, and Sindh provinces, will be subject to a 19.5 percent sales tax. In the rest of Pakistan, there are a 17 percent Sales Tax/FED on voice and SMS subscriptions and use.