Xiaomi introduced the Redmi Note 11 series to the world earlier this year. The Note 11 Pro 5G was the only 5G model in the range, which included the Note 11, Note 11S, Note 11 Pro, and Note 11 Pro 5G. Xiaomi appears to be adding another 5G handset to its lineup, as the Redmi Note 11S, 5G is listed in the company’s IMEI database.
Xiaomi discovered a ‘K16B model number on the IMEI database with the codename ‘opal’, according to the report. The model number is remarkably similar to the POCO M4 Pro 5G and Redmi Note 11 5G’s ‘K16A.’ (launched in China). The codename’s resemblance to the specs could also suggest a resemblance in the specs.
The Snapdragon 695 SoC powers Xiaomi’s lone 5G device in the Redmi Note 11 series. The Dimensity 5G SoC is likely to be added to the company’s devices in the future. The Dimensity 810 chip is already included in the POCO M4 Pro 5G and the Redmi Note 11 5G (China), implying that the Redmi Note 11S 5G will as well.
Given that the Redmi Note 11S 5G has already been shown in IMEI listings, it’s safe to assume that the device will be unveiled soon.
- Xiaomi Confirms Poco X4 is Coming Soon
- Google Fixes Massive Zero-Day Security Flaw in Chrome
- Realme Lifts the Curtain on 9i to Show Where Real Power and Master Quality is Born
- Nokia Unveiled Go Earbuds 2+ and Earbuds 2 Pro with Bluetooth 5.2
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Privacy – Facebook Edition