All you need to know about Zong Advance Balance Code
The Zong Advance Code is *911#, and we’ll go over how to get a Zong Advance Loan here. If your Zong sim runs out of balance, you can utilize the Advance Balance, often known as a loan or rescue service.
For your prepaid Zong mobile phone, you can check your balance in advance. Online, you can get the Zong Advance Balance code. Easy Loan is a simple way to gain Zong balance in an emergency when you have no or low balance.
How to Get a Zong Advance Balance Loan if You’re Short on Cash No issue; simply follow the steps to obtain the Zong Advance Balance. If your balance is less than Rs. 20, Zong Advance will provide you with Rs. 20 advances.
How to Get Zong Advance Code
Simply Dial *911# to receive a 20 rupees Zong balance at any time and from anyplace! All Zong Prepaid members can get Rs. 20 for free.
To subscribe to the Zong Advance Balance, follow the instructions below. The Zong Advance Code 2022 has been revised, and you can now apply for a loan at any time and from anywhere. Only Zong prepaid mobile users can use this service.
Zong Advance Balance Code 2022
Get a loan to pay off your Zong prepaid phone balance.
- Dial *911#
- Send blank SMS to 911
Upon recharge, the below amount is deducted from the customer account
- Advance Loan Standard Amount Rs.25
- Service charges Rs.3.5+ Tax
- Zong Advance LoanCode
- Zong Number Check Code
- Zong Balance Save Code
- Zong Balance Share Code
- Zong Balance Check Code
Hello there, Zong users! Today, we’re going to show you how to receive a Zong loan if your account is depleted.
China Mobile Pakistan (CMPak), often known as Zong, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Mobile Communications Corporation.
It is providing people with fantastic call and SMS bundles at low pricing. The organization goes out of its way to help its consumers in whatever manner it can.
As a result, it is also providing you with a Zong loan in the event of an emergency. You will learn that how to obtain advanced balance by Zong.
Zong Advance Loan Code
Zong loan code is *911#. You may easily obtain a Zong advance loan using this loan service. Your Zong balance must be less than Rs 10 in order to receive it in advance.
Your account must be recharged within the last 30 days after using Zong Advance Code. Each time you recharge your SIM card, Zong Loan will be deducted immediately. Taxes on this loan are also applicable.
How To Get Zong Advance Balance
- To acquire a free balance, dial the Zong advance balance code *911#.
- You can also send 911 a blank SMS and receive a confirmation message.
- Following that, you will receive an Rs. 25 advance sum in your account.
- The cost of using the Zong advance Balance loan code service is Rs. 3.5.
- To unsubscribe, text Unsub to 911.
- Customers who are on a postpaid plan are not eligible for this service.
- The service fee is Rs. 3.5 per hour. As a result, Rs. 28.5 will be deducted from the next recharge.
In Pakistan, Zong has more than 26 million customers. In Pakistan, 4G connectivity has now reached more than 100 cities. The goal is to expand 4G LTE services to more areas of Pakistan, giving customers access to quicker, broader, and higher-quality data.
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and conditions are in effect.
- For additional details, go to Zong.
- For normal internet use without an internet package, there will be a charge of Rs.1 per MB.
- If you require any additional information, please contact the Zong helpdesk at 310.
- After phoning, dial *222# to check your balance. Loan code Zong
- It is illegal to use SIM cards without sufficient papers – PTA
- Text the SENDER’S NUMBER to 9000 –PTA to report unwanted or unfair texts.
- When you use the Zong Advance, you’ll see a Rs 20 deduction from your next recharge.
- From your prepaid phone, dial *911#. When you recharge the following time, Rs 3 plus tax will be debited together with the advance amount.
- All prepaid subscribers will have access to a Zong Advance Balance of Rs. 20/-.
- Every recharge is subject to a 12.5 percent Advance Income Tax (AIT).
- On usage, there is a 19.5 percent sales tax (GST).
The Advance Loan amount is Rs. 30 in total. Customers will get PKR 15/loan transaction and max 2 advance loan transactions are allowed on one recharge
Service charges are Rs.3.5+Tax/loan transaction.
Prepaid users can avail of advance loans.
Customers will be required to separately activate both Advance Loans from any given channel (USSD, SMS, IVR, MZA, etc)
If a customer has already taken the 1st Advance on an old loan of Rs.25, they must recharge at least Rs.50 to be eligible for the 2 Advance Loan option. After returning the former Advance Loan of Rs.25 through recharge, the customer can obtain up to Rs. 30 Advance Loan in two loan transactions.
Once an Advance Loanee recharges, PKR15 along with the service charges of PKR 3.5+Tax will be deducted for 1 loan. For 2 Loans PKR 30 along with PKR 7+Tax services charges will be deducted.