After months of rumors and leaks, iQOO has officially introduced the Neo6 SE in China, expanding its Neo portfolio. The smartphone has an older CPU and is significantly cheaper than the non-SE Neo6.
The phone is already on pre-order in China, but it won’t be available until May 11.
Design & Display
The iQOO Neo6 SE has a 6.62-inch 1080×2400 AMOLED display with a 120 Hz refresh rate and a brightness of up to 1,300 nits. It also has a fingerprint sensor built into the display.
The phone comes in three colors: blue, orange, and gradient blue.
Internals & Storage
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC is combined with 8GB or 12GB of RAM and 128GB or 256GB of internal storage in the iQOO Neo6 SE.
The phone starts up with Android 12 and OriginOS Ocean installed.
The phone has a triple camera system with a 64-megapixel primary sensor with OIS, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, and a 2-megapixel portrait camera.
A 16MP selfie camera is located on the front.
Battery & Pricing
The handset packs a 4,700 mAh battery with support for 80W fast charging. It will retail as follows:
- 8/128GB model – $299
- 8/256GB model – $344
- 12/256GB model – $374
iQOO Neo6 SE Specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- OS: Android 12, Origin OS Ocean
- Supported Networks: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- Display: 6.62 inches, OLED, 120Hz, 1080 x 2400 pixels
- RAM: 8GB or 12GB
- Internal: 128GB or 256GB
- Card Slot: No
- Rear: 64 MP, f/1.9, 25mm (wide) + 12 MP (ultra wide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front: 16 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Colors: Blue, orange, and gradient blue
- Fingerprint Sensor: Under the display, Optical
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Battery: 4,700 mAh, 80W fast charging
- Price: $299 – $374