Subscription Detail of Zong Monthly Mini Package
Zong: The Zong Monthly Mini Internet Package is a small bundle with 150MB of data. For a month, you can do nothing but the most simple tasks with this package. For Zong, it’s the monthly bundle that’s the cheapest. The package will set you back just Rs. 50. (incl. tax).
Zong’s monthly 150MB plan operates on both 3G and 4G networks, but it’s only useful for sending and receiving simple emails.
Customers who do really simple and minimal stuff over the internet will benefit from this plan. Users who don’t use the internet on a daily basis but sometimes need it to access specific websites may subscribe to this offer.
|Package||Zong Monthly Mini Package|
|Price||Rs. 50 Incl. Tax|
|How to subscribe||Dial *1000# or Send SMS “sub Mahana” to 7091|
Terms & Conditions
- The out-of-bundle cost is Re. 1/MB, and it will be paid until the bundle has expired.
- If you use the internet without purchasing a data plan, you will be charged the default rate of Rs.4+Tax/MB.
- By default, the minimum charging pulse is 1MB.
- In Punjab, Sindh, KPK, and Baluchistan, a 19.5 percent sales tax will be imposed on all data package subscriptions, default Internet use, and out-of-bundle charges.
- Both voice and SMS package subscriptions, as well as voice and SMS use in Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, and Sindh provinces, will be subject to a 19.5 percent sales tax. In the rest of Pakistan, there are a 17 percent Sales Tax/FED on voice and SMS subscriptions and use.
- On recharges and bills, a 12.5 percent withholding tax is applied.